Here are some examples of our projects in the last 10 years. Links are provided to publicly available reports.
- Evaluation of NSERC’s Strategic Partnerships Grants- Projects program. Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (2016-17).
- Evaluation of the CIHR Institute of Neurosciences Mental Health and Addiction, CIHR, (2016-17) (with Circum Network Inc.)
- Evaluation of the partnership implementation strategy of the Gazelle et Potiron Framework, Québec en forme forme (with Marc Hyndman and Judith Gaudet), (2016-17).
- Evaluation of promising practices in healthy eating for all, , Québec en Forme (with Réseau Circum, Judith Gaudet and Marie-Claude Larrivée) (2016)
- Evaluation of the endMS Research and Training Network, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, (2015-16) (with Circum Network and Intersol Group.)
- Evaluation of the 12+ Girls’ Health and Social Asset Building Programme in Rwanda, Nike Foundation (in progress) (with Universalia Management Group )
- Evaluation of a three-funder harmonized strategic planning processes and outcomes, Avenir d’enfants, Québec en forme, et Réunir résussir, (with Circum Network Inc and Ludovic Decoret) (2015).
- Evaluation of Aboriginal Arts Programs. With Proactive Information Services Inc., for the Canada Council for the Arts (2014 -2015). http://canadacouncil.ca/council/research/find-research/2015/evaluation-aboriginal-arts-programs
- Evaluation of the 2009 Treasury Board Policy on Evaluation, Treasury Board Secretariat of Canada (with Circum Network inc.) http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/hgw-cgf/oversight-surveillance/ae-ve/cee/orp/2015/e09poe-epse09-eng.asp (2014)
- Evaluation of the Healthy Canada by Design Coalition Linking Action and Science for Prevention (CLASP) Project, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, Phase 2. (2012 – 2014). https://hcbdclasp.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/hcbd-project-evaluation-report-jan-2015.pdf
- Evaluation of Yukon Services to Victims of Crime. With Vector Research, for Yukon Department of Justice (2014).
- Evaluation of Knowledge Mobilization. Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (2013). http://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/about-au_sujet/publications/KMb_evaluation_2013_e.pdf
- Evaluation of the Boys and Girls Club of LaSalle After School Program. For the Ville de Montréal Social Development Office (2010 – 2013).
- Independent assessment of the Rick Hansen Institute’s Knowledge Mobilization Network, Rick Hansen Institute (2013).
- Outcome Assessment of the AIDS Community Action Program, Public Health Agency of Canada (with Vector Research and Proactive Information Services ). (2011 – 2013).
- Evaluation of quality of life impacts of demonstration projects to reduce urban heat islands for vulnerable populations, Institut national de santé publique du Québec (2012).
- Evaluation of Government Consulting Services, Public Works and Government Services Canada (2010).
- Evaluation of the “Early Detection and Response Course for Health Professionals”, Canadian Public Health Association. (2007 – 2010).
- Summative evaluation of the Inter-Agency Panel and Secretariat on Research Ethics, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. (2008). http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/_doc/Reports-Rapports/evaluations/PRE-SRE_Evaluation_Final%20Report_ATIP-2009_e.pdf
- Evaluation of the Aboriginal Research Pilot Program, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. (2007). http://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/about-au_sujet/publications/arpp_evaluation_e.pdf
Mid-term and implementation evaluations
- Mid-term Review of Western Economic Development Canada’s support to the Rick Hansen Institute (with Circum Network and Intersol Group) (2014-2015)
- Mid-Term Evaluation of the Centres for Research Development in Social Aspects of HIV-AIDS, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Institute of Infection and Immunity (2012 – 2013). http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/47184.html
- Implementation evaluation of Projet parrainage : work retention = successful integration. L’Hirondelle, Services d’accueil et d’intégration des immigrants. (2012).
- Implementation evaluation of the « Partenaires pour la réusssite éducative dans les Laurentides » Commission scolaire seigneuries des Milles Îles. (2006)
- Evaluation of the implementation phase of the “Best Practices for Protecting Privacy in Health Research”, Canadian Institutes of Health Research (2005).
Participatory and developmental evaluations
- Evaluation of the GPS: Getting to Programs and Services for Seniors project, Seniors Action Québec (2017 – 18).
- Evaluation of Ottawa Citizen’s Academy, Ottawa Social Development Council/Trillium Foundation (2016-19) (with Intersol Group.)
- Participatory evaluation of the ILEAU initiative, Conseil régional en environnement de Montréal (2017)
- Evaluation of a collective action initiative in public transport, “Move the GTHA”, Toronto Atmospheric Fund (2015). http://taf.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Move-the-GTHA-Evaluation-Report-Final.pdf
- Developmental evaluation of the regional implementation of a home respite service in pediatric palliative care. With Stephanie Garrow, for The Lighthouse Families and Children. (2014)
- Participatory evaluation of the Paternity project : Supporting immigrant fathers in transition to fatherhood in Québec. L’Hirondelle, Services d’accueil et d’intégration des immigrants (2010-2012).
- Participatory evaluation of a local action initiative promoting healthy child development in St-Henri-Petite Bourgogne. Table de services à la petite enfance de Saint-Henri et Petite Bourgogne et Coalition de la Petite Bourgogne/Quartier en santé
(Montréal). (In progress)
- Participatory evaluation of a Gang Prevention Program for At-risk Youth in Cote-des- Neiges, Black Community Resource Centre. (2007 – 2011).
- Participatory and developmental evaluation of a local action initiative promoting healthy child development (Avenir d’enfants) in Mercier-Est. Concertation enfance famille de Mercier-est (in progress)
- Participatory evaluation of a local action initiative promoting healthy child development (Avenir d’enfants) in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Regroupement 1-2-3 Go de Pierrefonds. (in progress).
- Participatory evaluation of a local action initiative promoting healthy child development (Avenir d’enfants) in Ahuntsic, Concertation pour la petite enfance d’Ahuntsic, in progress).
Evaluation and performance measurement frameworks
- Development of an Evaluation Framework for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada’s Privacy Priorities (2016).
- Development and implementation of a common performance measurement system, National Collaborating Centers for Public Health, (2015 – 17)
- Development of a Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for the Banting Post-doctoral Fellowships Program, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. (2010 – 2011).
- Development of an evaluation framework for the Health Component of Québec’s Climate Change Action Plan 2008-2102. Institut national de santé publique du Québec. (2009).
- Evaluation framework for summative evaluation of the Initiative on the New Economy, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. (2006).
- Development of an evaluation plan for a residential treatment program for substance abusing mothers and their children, Portage Montréal. (2005).
Performance measurement projects
- Development of a compendium of outcome measurement tools for HIV and hepatitis C programs, Public Health Agency of Canada ( 2014 -2015).
- Development and pilot-testing of a Performance Measurement Framework and Tools for the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention’s community-based programs (2012 – 2013).
- Project Evaluation and Reporting Tool Analysis Report for the National and Regional Healthy Living Fund Projects 2009/2010. Public Health Agency of Canada (2010 – 2011).
- Validation of the Performance Evaluation and Reporting tool (PERT). Public Health Agency of Canada (2007).
- Development of evaluation indicators for the AIDS Community Action Program. Population Health Evaluators Network (PHEN), Public Health Agency of Canada. (2006).
- Development of Healthy Workplace Indicators System for the Yukon Health System. With Vector Research, for the Yukon Department of Health (2005).
Qualitative/quantitative applied social research projects
- Branch-Level Knowledge Synthesis Project, Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Branch, Public Health Agency of Canada, Phases 1 and 2 (2014-2015).
- Factors which influence the career trajectory of women researchers in Canadian universities: secondary analysis of data from the Canada Research Chairs Evaluation. Council of Canadian Academies (2011)
- Analysis of the evolution in child abuse reports made to the Youth Protection Office in the Laurentian Region 1993-2003, Centre jeunesse des Laurentides (2004-2006).
Feasibility studies and needs assessments
- Assessment of the health and social service priorities of Quebec’s English-speaking population. With Michael Udy and Kelly Howarth, for the Québec Community Groups Network (2011).
- Health determinants and health promotion in the English-speaking community of the Eastern Townships. Townshippers’ Association, 2010.
- Feasibility study for the adjudication of Type A and B Grants, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.(2006).
- Feasibility study for the development of telehomecare services in Québec. Infotelmed Communications Inc. (2005).
Document and literature reviews, discussion papers
- Literature review for evaluation of « Ma santé, je m’en occupe”: Workplace health promotion program. Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal. (2008).
- Quality of Self-Reported Organizational Data: Discussion Paper. Population Health Evaluators Network, Public Health Agency of Canada (2006).
- Critical review of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C assessment and knowledge instruments for community-based interventions Population Health Evaluators Network, Public Health Agency of Canada (2006).